|Running time:||3 minutes|
Doodlebug shows a man scattering across his flat in a panic, chasing a small bug. He eventually catches the creature, and we see it is himself making the same movements as him. He squashes it, only to be squashed himself by a larger version of him.
Doodlebug's narrative structure is simple and linear, as it only runs to 3 minutes in length.
- Ivan Cornell - Special effects
- David Julyan - Music
- David Lloyd - Sound
- Alberto Matiussi - Design
- Chris Nolan - Design
- Emma Thomas - Production
- Steve Street - Production
- Jonathan Nolan - Grip
- Chris Nolan - Writer, Director, Camera, Editor
- With thanks to UCL film society